Please let us know if there is ever anything you are dissatisfied about. We pride ourselves on good 'customer service' and are usually able to resolve issues quickly.
Here is a quick guide on what to do for different concerns or complaints:
- If it is about a class or playground incident involving your child, please contact your child's teacher using ClassDojo or at the classroom door.
- Teachers are not available to discuss issues at the beginning of the school day but are often free from 3:15pm onwards if you can arrange an appointment.
- If it is about the welfare of your child, please ask a member of the school's office staff for an appointment to see or speak to the Welfare Lead.
- If it is about the behaviour of a pupil outside of the school grounds, please speak with a member of the school's office staff.
- If it is about a member of staff, please ask a member of the school office staff for an appointment to see or speak to the headteacher.
- If you have already discussed your concern or complaint with a member of staff and you are not satisfied with the outcome, please ask a member of the school's office staff for an appointment to see or speak to a more senior member of staff.
To refer to the Community Academies Trust Complaints Policy, please follow this link.