Statutory information (and how to find more)
This section includes pages on:
- Community Academies Trust - a link to the trust website, with reference to accounts and centrally maintained documentation
- Complaints - a link to our policy and some advice on deciding if you have a 'concern' or a 'complaint'
- Ofsted - a link to Windmill's latest inspection report
- Governance - understanding how the headteacher and strategic leadership team are held to account
- School Performance - how well Windmill pupils achieved in national tests and checks
- Pupil Premium - how the school spends nearly £300,000 specifically given to support disadvantaged pupils
- Sport Premium - how the school spends nearly £20,000 specifically given to promote participation in sport and making healthy lifestyle choices
- Request for documents - how you can request documents either informally or through the Freedom of Information Act
If you would like to find a particular policy, please refer to our policies library.