Have you ever experienced the frustration of not being able to speak to the right person when you need to?
We aim for that never to be the case at Windmill.
- Class teachers are all happy to communicate with families through ClassDojo
- We will try to give you a response on the same day if you message us within normal office hours
- The school office is open for visits and phone calls between 8:00am and 4:30pm every day
- Unlike some schools, you will hardly ever go through to voicemail. We answer the phone promptly and try to answer your query straightaway
- Please be friendly with our office team... they are some of the most friendly people we know!
- If you need a meeting with a specific member of staff, we will arrange one as soon as possible, at a time to suit you - even bringing a teacher out of class if necessary
We report to parents termly about pupils' progress, arranging meetings at school between parents and teachers in November and March. Those are 15-minute meetings scheduled between 8:00am and 5:00pm, with the child attending too. Please try and be there for those. Children get very disappointed if you don't come!
- Other pages in this section:
- What people say about us
- Assessment, including SATs
- Breakfast Club
- Bullying (what it is and what we do about it)
- Come to our Nursery
- Dinners and Packed Lunches
- Equality Statement
- Expectations of Pupils (Conduct)
- Healthy Living
- Newsletters (Windmill Weekly)
- Parent Forum
- ParentPay (cashless payments)
- Term Dates and School Holidays
- The School Day